Friday, August 31, 2018

Changing Hair Color and How to stop it

Changes of hair are natural phenomena due to aging factor and level-stress. Early time texture and color of hair changes in the forties and fifties. But sometimes changes in hair start at an early age. It gives young people look to older look.   


hair translant



What Causes Changing Hair Color


Genetic Causes 

All cells in the body have the gene for melanin. These cells live at the bottom of each strand of hair. When these cells make a lot of melanin, your hair turns brown or black. 

Diet Deficiency

If a person suffers from lack of nutrition, premature graying will occur. Nutritional deficiencies of minerals and vitamins will cause deficiencies in the hair and make it lose color. That is why we have always stressed a diet rich in iron and zinc. Vitamin supplements containing A, B and D may help to stop the early graying of hair.

Illnesses

Graying of hair can also be caused by certain illnesses or the medications taken to cure them. A doctor will be able to guide you about the effects of the illnesses and the medicines prescribed for them.


Stress and Life Style

We have mentioned several times earlier that hair responds to mental stress and faulty lifestyles. Smoking, irregular lifestyles, irregular eating habits, excessive styling and use of chemicals on hair – all these may well trigger changes in the hair and result in various harms, including early graying.

Treatments

Treatment begins with a diagnosis. The color of the hair cannot be reversed, but treatment can stop the spread of grey hair. Go to best hair treatment clinic, a doctor or a hair expert can examine your scalp and determine the reasons why the condition has occurred. A thorough examination is required, and the doctor will go through patient history, changes in food or medications taken, skin and scalp conditions and so on.

3 comments:

  1. These are some very goodhair transplant clinics in Delhi, I think after reading this blog you should check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some amazing hair transplant clinics in Delhi, you should definitely go and them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete